Sunday, September 4, 2011

WELLNESS PLAN

Achieving a goal.
1. The area or I would like to change or improve is: 
physical


2. Pick a primary goal in your lifestyle within the above mentioned Wellness Wheel area that you want to work on achieving. 
master riding a bike so that i can go on the vietnam trip.

3. What health benefits would you receive if you made a change in this area?

I'll be ready and fit for my GAP trip. Also, because i'll know how to ride a bike, and if i master it, it can be another way i can exercise if i dont feel like running, playing tennis, or swimming.

4. What difficulties might make achieving this goal a challenge? 
Riding a bike, mostly, maintaining my balance on the bike

5. The people you will ask for support and assistance are: 
friends and family
In what way will they help you? 
They can teach me tricks and tips about riding bikes. Also, they can cheer me while im practicing; for moral support. 


6. Three specific steps involved in making this change/improvement are (be specific) 
a. practice everyday - at least 30 minutes. 
b. get a bike 
c. once a week, go mountain biking(an easy one) = after i manage to ride the bike 

7. How will you record of your progress? 
I can time myself. My goal everyday would be to ride the bike/manage to stay on it longer than before.

8. Date you will start / have started: 
once i get a bike 

9. Date you are going to complete: 
by the time I leave for vietnam = 28 October

10. Reward for completion (should be appropriate):
an awesome trip to vietnam!

No comments:

Post a Comment